Country Club Tenant Member Information
COUNTRY CLUB TENANT APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Below outlines tenancy membership requirements at Frenchman’s Reserve. The membership category of each tenant corresponds with the owner’s membership category. It is recommended that each applicant reviews the Club Rules regarding tenants before entering into a lease agreement. A copy of the rules may be obtained from the homeowner. You may also contact the membership office at (561) 630-0333, extension 113. A $500 plus tax transfer fee is required to activate all tenant memberships. The below steps must be followed to ensure proper and timely processing of membership privileges.
□ Lease approval by the POA before a tenant applies to the Country Club for membership privileges.
□ Completion of Tenant Endorsement by both homeowner and tenant. CLICK HERE to download Tenant Endorsement
□ Copy of the fully executed tenant lease.
□ Completed Country Club Membership Application.
□ Refundable Membership Security Deposit: $1,000 for Social Membership/ $2,500 for Full Membership. 100% refundable at the end of the lease term.
□ A current tenant credit card must be available on file with the Club for the duration of a lease.
Club Policies and Tenant Access:
◦ A tenant’s privileges may not exceed that of the equity owner’s privileges.
◦ Tenants must attend an orientation in order to obtain club privileges.
◦ Transfer fee and security deposit are due at the orientation in order for a tenant’s membership to be activated.
◦ Tenant club access will automatically be deactivated on the specified date on file with the Club.
◦ Changes or extensions to a lease must be received one month prior to the lease end date to avoid an interruption of club access and a reactivation fee for the tenant.
Homeowner Information and Delinquencies
◦ Equity Members have the opportunity to designate tenants who lease their residence in Frenchman’s Reserve with a lease term of at least ninety (90) days as the beneficial user of their membership privileges in the Club.
◦ A member may not designate more than two tenants as the user of their membership during any membership year.
◦ Homeowners must notify the Club and Security if a lease ends early.
◦ A delinquent equity member account will result in suspension of tenant privileges.
◦ A delinquent tenant account balance will be charged to the tenant’s credit card on file, and if the balance is not settled the owner will be responsible for tenant charges.
► Call the Membership Office at (561) 630-0333 extension 113 for complete tenant policies. ◄