Country Club Tenant Member Information
Country Club Tenant Member Information
The below information outlines tenant membership requirements at Frenchman’s Reserve Country Club. The membership category of each tenant corresponds with the owner’s membership category. It is recommended that each applicant reviews the Club rules regarding tenants before entering into a lease agreement. A copy of the rules may be obtained from the homeowner. You may also contact the Membership Office at (561) 630-0333, extension 113. Tenant membership privileges will not be extended to the same tenant more than 2 years or 2 leases (whichever is less) from the first rental date regardless of the home. The below must be followed to ensure proper and timely processing of tenant membership privileges.
◦ Lease approval by the POA before a tenant applies to the Club for membership privileges.
◦ A copy of the fully executed tenant lease.
◦ Completed application for tenant membership privileges. Applications for tenant privileges should not be submitted to the Membership Office no less than 30 days prior to the proposed lease start date, or there may be a delay in tenant’s access to the Club facilities.
◦ A $500 plus tax transfer fee is required to activate all tenant memberships.
◦ A refundable membership security deposit: $1,000 for social membership or $2,500 for full membership. The security deposit is 100% refundable at the end of the lease term.
◦ A current tenant credit card must be on file with the Country Club for the duration of a lease.
Club Policies Relating to Tenant Access
◦ Adult tenants named in the lease who desire beneficial user privileges at the Club must submit an application for tenant privileges and are subject to approval by the Club.
◦ All tenants must be approved by the Club prior to accessing the Club facilities as a beneficial user. Once approval is received, tenants may contact the Membership Office to schedule an orientation, which is mandatory to gain access to the Club facilities.
◦ Transfer fee and security deposit are due at the orientation in order for a tenant’s membership to be activated.
◦ A tenant’s privileges may not exceed that of the equity home owner’s membership privileges.
◦ Tenant Club access will automatically be deactivated on the specified lease end date on file with the Club.
◦ Changes or extensions to a lease must be received no less than thirty (30) days prior to the lease end date to avoid an interruption of Club access and a reactivation fee for the tenant.
Homeowner Information and Delinquencies Regarding Tenancy
◦ Equity Members have the opportunity to designate tenants who lease their residence in Frenchman’s Reserve with a lease term of at least ninety (90) days as the beneficial user of their membership privileges in the Club. NOTE: Tenant membership privileges will not be extended to the same tenant more than 2 years or 2 leases (whichever is less) from the first rental date regardless of the home.
◦ Members may not designate more than two (2) tenants as the beneficial user of their membership during any membership year.
◦ Upon transfer of membership, the homeowner’s equity membership privileges will be limited to a la carte dining only for the duration of the lease term. The homeowner may use the Club facilities as a guest of a member.
◦ Homeowners must notify the Club if a lease ends early.
◦ Members must be in good standing to designate a tenant as the beneficial user of the member’s privileges. In the event that the member’s account is delinquent, the Club will suspend the tenant’s privileges and other use rights of the tenant until the member’s account is paid in full.
◦ Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the member shall remain responsible for the payment of dues, fees, assessments, dining minimums and other charges, and shall be fully responsible for payment of all charges incurred by a tenant that are not paid within the customary billing and collection procedure of the Club.
Please contact the Membership Office at (561) 630-0333 extension 113 for complete details.