Club Dues & Fees
Frenchman’s Reserve offers two categories of Equity Memberships.
Full Equity Membership Contribution $150,000 ($100,000 refundable amount)
Entitles you to full use of our golf, tennis, swimming, fitness, spa, and social facilities of the Club. This level of membership includes all court & greens fees and allows fourteen-day sign up privileges for golf tee times and tennis court times.
Social/Sport Equity Membership Contribution $95,000 ($62,500 refundable amount)
Offers unlimited use of tennis, swimming, fitness, spa, and social facilities of the Club. This level of membership includes all tennis court fees and allows fourteen-day sign up privileges for tennis court times. This level of membership has complete access to the Grande Clubhouse with full dining privileges and limited access to golf course and practice areas. Social/Sport memberships are only available to purchasers of homes that currently have Social/Sport memberships.
Effective January 1, 2020 the full refundable equity amount is $100,000 and social refundable amount is $62,500.
Annual Equity Dues Schedule
November 1, 2020 - October 31, 2021
Full Membership Dues: $21,900
Social/Sport Membership Dues: $14,500
Annual Food & Beverage Minimum: $1,200 per membership
Capital Charge: $1,500 per membership
· Frenchman’s Reserve Country Club is a no tipping Club.
· A 20% service charge is added to Spa & Salon and private party charges.
· Membership includes member, spouse and dependent children below the age of thirty.
· All prices, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
· The use of and access to the Club facilities provided at Frenchman’s Reserve are governed by the terms and conditions set forth in the Club Rules & Regulations.
· A 7% sales tax is applicable for all fees listed and will be applied accordingly.
Please contact the Membership Office at (561) 630-0333 ext. 113 for complete details.